10 Bizarre Junk Food Deaths


Baby chokes on a Burger King toy

 In 1999, a baby suffocated to death due to a tiny Pokemon Burger King toy. The toy, a “Pokeball”, covered the thirteen-month-old’s mouth and nose, preventing her from breathing and demonstrating that while a choking hazard wasn’t apparent, suffocation was still a major possibility. As a result, the company was forced to recall more than twenty-five million of the Pokeballs—making it one of the most expensive product recalls in history.